Member for 6 years, 10 months
Last seen more than 4 years ago
Backend Java, regular expressions, text processing, and object-oriented design are my strengths. I have five years experience with Oracle SQL, stored procedures, and triggers, and I am the author of Codelet (automated insertion of example code into JavaDoc). My resume.
Notable questions and answers:
- Improving upon Bloch's Builder Pattern for highly-extendable classes
- From every-time checks, to Functors, to Java 8 Lambdas
- Validating number-ranges w/ regex (a bad idea, but instructive)
- Contributor to and maintainer of the Regex-Fu FAQ Mega Wiki
- Practical and performance differences between for vs. foreach in Java
I am also a singer and a Muppets super-fan.