Robert Lucian Chiriac
- Programming on Linux OS (primarily Debian-based distros), SystemD, bash/shell scripting, networking and routing protocols and know how to work with the terminal line.
- Familiar with data-mining/AI in Python -
scikit-learn, etc. Very interested in deep-learning/machine-learning/RL techniques.
- Using Jupyter Lab as the go-to solution for learning/teaching new technologies.
- Arduino, Raspberry, Galileo, PIC, Atmel Cortex, etc
- Xbees, Bluetooth BLE, Radio Communication (2-way), WiFi, Cell Tower Communication (GSM boards), etc
- I2C, UART, SPI, PWM and so on - using the scope or the logic analyzer for discovering issues around some existing system and then developing solutions for it.
- Relays, Switches, Power Converters, Muxes, Demuxes, Cameras, Accelerometers, Gyros, GPS, Compass, Light detectors, PIR (motion detectors), LIDARs, etc.
- Prefer working on open-source projects. GitHub is my go-to software development platform.
- Slack for internal communications.
- JIRA/Trello/Waffle/GitHub for managing the projects.
- Travis-CI or Jenkins for CI/CD purposes.
- Eagle CAD, PCB layout, Verilog, prototyping, circuit design, etc
- Drawings and Gerber files.
- Have knowledge about the manufacturing process.
- Familiar with PCB manufacturers.
- Solidworks, AutoCAD, Fusion360.
- Design mechanical arms, complex structures, gears, etc.
- Work with plexiglass, rubberized material, balsa, PLA, ABS, PETG, etc.
- Work w/ laser-cutting and 3D printing services. I own a Prusa i3 mk3 :)