Hot answers tagged


What you need is something that is generally referred to as a "brake resistor." It looks like there's an application note specifically for your product. It says, in part: A voltage clamp is a circuit used with a motor controller to divert excess energy away from the control circuitry and power supply to prevent damage. In the two applications ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible