I will have this configuration:
- A2212 Brushless Motor 1000KV - 4 each
- ECS - 30A Electronic Speed Control (ESC) - 4 each
- Propeller - 1045 Propeller CW & CCW Pair 10 inch * 4.5 pitch
- Arduino Mega - 2560 board
- Raspberry Pi 3
- Open pilot CC3D flight controller
I want to know what rating Li-Po battery should I get for this configuration. The reason behind my asking here is because a simple google search is not able to satisfy me with an explanation...
Also, my weight will be 1.5 kg for the quadcopter, so I need a stable current discharge.
This is my first quadcopter, I am a Computer Science guy, so I have little knowledge of electronics, I'm learning, but need help...