Before I start, I am a 13 year old, I would like to apologise because I am a beginner to all this and I wouldn't really understand any professional talk, I am only doing this for a hobby.
I am building a quadcopter,
- Flight controller: KK 1.2.5
- ESC: Q Brain 25amp
- Frame: KK 260 / FPV 260
- Frame Addon: KK/FPV 250 Long Frame Upgrade Kit
- Tx & Rx: HobbyKing 6ch tx rx (Mode 2)
- Battery: Turnigy Nano-Tech 2200 mAh 3S
I am not sure about what motor and propellers I should use. All I know is: for the frame the motor mounts are: 16mm to 19mm with M3 screws I am not sure what 1806 and 2208 means.
Here are my questions:
- What calculations should I do to find out how much thrust the quad needs to produce / any other useful calculations
- Using the calculations what would be the best and CHEAPEST motors I could have
- And finally, what propeller would be best suited for the motor.
p.s: I am looking for a durable and really cheap motors also, I live in London, so shipping might be a problem if there is an immense bill.
Thanks a lot for your time, Sid