~beginner decrypting the workings of ROS~ hmm.. how to phrase this.. well, partly, I'm wondering
- if I need to also be in my catkin workspace before roslaunching...
- what is the difference between the catkin and roslaunch?
- I understand that the catkin is like a framework/build system basically for package management??
- So now that I'm learning about nodes, I'm wondering, how is the node different from a catkin built package?
- How are roslaunch and associated tools, different from catkin?
Post score: 0
Comment by jayess on 2017-08-24:
I edited your question to make it a bit easier to see all the questions.
Comment by gvdhoorn on 2017-08-25:
@binarybabe: it might be helpful for you to go get a book or two about ROS. Some are even free. See wiki/Books. A good one is probably: A Gentle Introduction to ROS.