I'm building my first quadcopter, and these are the components I intend to buy:
- Motor: EMAX BL2212 1400 KV Brushless Outrunner Motor around 0.9 kg thrust:
- Flight Controller: Multiwii V2.5 Flight Controller
- Propellers: I don't know which one to get: fut-electronics propellers collection
- GPS: Skylab UART GPS Module SKM58 (Small Form Factor)
- Radio Communication: Radio Telemetry 915 Mhz (3DR), is there an affordable alternative to buying a radio telemetry maybe using Wi-Fi?
- ESCs: 4x1 ESC (4x25A) - Speed Controller for Quadcopter
- Battery: I don't know which one to choose
My questions are:
- Are the components compatible?
- What battery to choose?
- If I'm not planning to do GPS planned missions, would the GPS be important for anything else?
By the way I intend to attach a camera or a smart-phone to it for video capturing I think it is about an extra 200 grams.