I'm having trouble displaying point and depth clouds within
rviz. Specifically, no matter what value I set for the decay time, the point clouds continue to aggregate endlessly. After only a few seconds, this causes
rviz to become completely unresponsive.
- I'm using an ASUS Xtion Pro Live
- I'm using
rvizfor ROS Indigo, obtained from the package servers (not compiled from source)
- Likewise, I am using the packaged versions of all openni-related packages
- I have an NVIDIA NVS 5200M (Dell Latitude E6530)
- I also managed to replicate the behavior using a compiled-from-source version under OS X
- I am subscribing to
/camera/depth_registered/points(a PointCloud2 message), but the same issue occurs with the
/camera/depth_registered/image_rawtopic when I display a DepthCloud.
- I've tried several other decay times, but the result is always the same
Apologies in advance if I'm missing something obvious.
Post score: 0