i am trying to connect to an already running roscore with a tethered usb device.
situation is as follows:
- i have a running roscore on a ubuntu machine
- after the roscore is up, i connect an android tablet to the computer and create a network connection using usb tethering
- i am using ros android to communicate with the roscore
- connecting the tablet with usb tethering creates a new usb network device over which i want to talk to the roscore
- the tablet may be connected and disconnected several times without re-starting the roscore
- also maybe other clients connect to the master using a ethernet connection
has anyone an idea how to do that ? how would the ros network setup look like (master uri / ros ip / ros hostname) ?
Post score: 0