I'm building a circuit to control the flow of flour. The basic idea is to open that actuator (Possibly valve?) to let a specific amount go through and then close it. The tube should have a diameter of 1cm max.

I wonder what is the right actuator to use? Maybe a valve is the right one? Any other solution? Also, it would be great if you pointed out some suitable actuators that I can buy online.


Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.