I want to develop a toy project that will allow me to move object around the house. Because I am interested in the programming of the robot and not actually build it, I would like to use some sort of programmable "starter kits" (like lego mindstorm) to get started. While I do not have everything figured out yet, here is a list of specs that I expect my ideal kit should have:
- The ability to lift object (Object as big as 4'' or 10 centimeters)
- The ability to distinguish objects by their colors. It should have some stort of color sensors.
- Obviously it should be able to move on a smooth surface.
- Obstacle detection. Should have sensors for obstacle detection
- Extra: Maybe remotely controllable. Can someone please suggests the cheapest kit I should use for this? Thanks