I want to build a quaddrone from scratch, without using ready made controllers. I've read a lot about drones, how they fly and what essential parts they should have.
So I decided to make my own quaddrone with arduino micro-controller, Are the following parts compatible and good to build a quadrone ?
- Brushless DC motor RacingEdition (KV=2600,Weight: 28 grams,Battery: 2-4S lipo battery,Max.current: 23.2A, Max.power: 710W) link
- ESC (Continuous current: 30A,Instantaneous current (10 seconds): 35A,frequencies up to 48MHz) link
- Propellers (4730F Folding Propeller Blades,Material: plastic) link
- IMU sensor (Nine-axis module (three-axis gyroscope + three-axis acceleration + three-axis magnetic field) link
- Carbon Fiber/Aluminium frame link
- Arduino UNO
- Lipo Battery (3S 11.1 V, 4200mAh, 30C) link
Also what about the RC controller (RC transimtter and receiver) could it be done using android mobile app and wireless module ?
I really appreciate your help ♥, thanks in advance