I am looking for a specific name of the wire used for the robotic arm movement control and where can I find some of this online. I want to control it using the micro controller so please suggest some good development kit.

  • 3
    $\begingroup$ Please clarify your question further. As of now it looks like a shopping question. Something not appreciated by this community. $\endgroup$
    – Naresh
    Commented Apr 18, 2013 at 9:02

1 Answer 1


If I understood correctly, you are referring to robotic tendons.

enter image description here

There is a lot of material on the subject if you search google.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.