I have a Robot with tracks. One of the tracks broke and I need to find a replacement, the tracks use the same plastic interconnects/pieces as this:

enter image description here

They were very popular years back. Does anyone know the brand/name?

  • $\begingroup$ Can You edit your question and add your tracks photos? $\endgroup$
    – Szczepan
    Commented Sep 22, 2016 at 12:12
  • $\begingroup$ same plastic type treds as in photo. $\endgroup$
    – Alex
    Commented Sep 22, 2016 at 21:23
  • $\begingroup$ I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because it's a shopping recommendation question. $\endgroup$
    – mactro
    Commented Oct 24, 2016 at 9:04
  • $\begingroup$ This is an identification question @mactro rather than a shopping question. It's aim is not an opinion on what to buy, it is a practical, answerable question about the manufacturer of this part. $\endgroup$
    – Mark Booth
    Commented Oct 24, 2016 at 10:28

2 Answers 2


This image appears to be coming from here.

This "johnny robot gm track kit" is now sold as "Standard GM Track Kit":

Or at least it looks very similar.

  • $\begingroup$ Those have treads on it. And indeed that was where i got my picture from. I just believe the name of the manufacturer was taimya or something but cant find anything to the effect. they were very popular. $\endgroup$
    – Alex
    Commented Aug 23, 2016 at 14:35
  • $\begingroup$ @Alex What do you mean by "treads"? Do you mean the profile on the surface? With a bit of sandpaper and like 10 minutes of work, this should be gone. $\endgroup$ Commented Aug 23, 2016 at 14:38

Found them on Pololu. Still don't know the exact manufacturer but I digress...



Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.