I am trying to find the name (nomenclature) of the linkage (or carriage) that is being driven by the dual linear servo (actuator) arrangement in the following Youtube videos:

The linkage (carriage) appears to be able to rotate about a 180 degree arc.

What is this metal linkage (or carriage) system called?


1 Answer 1


The video shows 2 linear actuators driving a universal joint through ball and socket joints.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.