I want to make a list of what knowledge is necessary for sensor fusion. Since it has a wide array of possible applications, it is not clear where to begin studying. Can we please verify add topics that are in-scope, and specify to what extent?:
- Digital Signal Processing course
- Probability Course
- Machine Learning - course at Coursera from Stanford University
- Programming robotic car - course at Udacity
- Knowledge of Matlab and Simulink - tutorials on mathworks webpage and offline help.
- Basic knowledge about integrals, matrices operations, differential equations.