I am trying to create an accurate IMU model in Gazebo based off of a real IMU that I am using.
The Gyro specs are:
- Bias instability: 3.5 degrees/hr
- Angular random walk: 0.1 degrees/sqrt(hr)
The Accel specs are:
- Bias instability: 0.1 mg
- Velocity random walk: 0.05 m/s/sqrt(hr)
I understand that I can simply enter in the IMU sensor noise values into the below fields to specify noise characteristics:
- standard deviation
- bias standard deviation
- dynamic bias standard deviation
- dynamic bias correlation time
Problem is, I have no idea how I can convert the bias instability and random walk values into these statistical parameters. Also, I don't have Noise Density values. Would it be absolutely necessary to generate those or are random walk and bias instability fine?